Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bangles and Earrings Galore!

Like my dear friend, Melissa, I too have a thing for accessories. My weakness is bangles and earrings. I absolutely love them and can't stop buying or wearing them.

My love for bangles started when I was introduced to Bollywood several years back. The gorgeous outfits accompanied by beautiful bangles...how could I not love them?? They are a perfect addition to any outfit...whether casual or dressy. Not only do my friends fuel my accessory obsession by buying me more and more bangles, but I even went so far as to borrow (aka never give back) some of my sister's wedding bangles. I mean, she doesn't need them anymore right?

Here are a few photos to bring my bangle obsession to life.  I don't have that many!

 



I love earrings as much as I love bangles. I always say the bigger the better too! When Melissa and I went to Chicago in November we both bought around 15 pairs of earrings...and we both have awesome taste, since we mainly picked out the same ones. Like bangles, earrings can jazz up an outfit, so obviously you can never have enough earrings. I have so many now, that I had to purchase the very cool, Little Black Dress accessory holder from Umbra. I still have a few empty slots though...guess that means I can go shopping!


xo,
Noor

No comments:

Post a Comment