Thursday, February 23, 2012

Accessorize, y'all!

A few posts ago I disclosed my weakness: my dress obsession.   Although I do profess that whenever I go shopping, my eyes are immediately drawn to any frilly, fabulous, flirty and foxy dress on any rack, I have found myself straying to the shiny and sparkly world of accessories!


In Montreal a couple of weekends ago, my friend Steph and I were shopping the boutiques up and down Saint Laurent, and I found myself drawn to a purse that was basically bedazzled with skulls. Yes, you read right...skulls!  After picking it up and putting it down a few times, we actually left the store...shopped a little more and grabbed a crepe...but then happened back upon the store.  Obviously, it was fate's way of saying that I had to purchase the purse.  Afterall, who else would be rawking a skull purse?






I actually was a lot more compelled to get the purse because of this little bling that I recently acquired from a store in Yorkville.




Today was another fabulous accessory day because I finally received my Blackberry Shake from helloberry inc.  I love, love, love this bracelet and am also pumped that the bracelets are made by a local Toronto designer.  I even got a few more mini shakes for good measure!


So, how are y'all accessorizing lately?  Any baubles you've purchased that you just want to share?  Tell us about your finds.


-Mel

2 comments:

  1. I have a skull purse, too. Mine is beaded and black with a hot pink beaded skull and crossbones. Betsey, of course. Love your dresses and purse (and ring and bracelet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, really?? Well, why do I doubt, you are my twin. lol :)
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete