Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Rachel!

This weekend, we celebrated the birthday of our dear friend, Rachel D aka the beautiful gal behind the blog Love As A Verb.

The night began with Jay (Rachel's hubby) organizing a small group of friends having dinner at the Harbord House. The space was beautiful, the food was tasty and the company was ah-mazing. What's so fab about Rachel is that she loves bringing people together! She has some pretty amazing friends and I was lucky enough to meet a few of them over dinner.


Rachel at dinner digging into some Ribs.

At dinner, Jay mentioned that he made some desserts for when we move the party back to their place. When he started describing all the scrumptious things he made, we all wanted to skip dinner and go straight to dessert...and with reason!

I mean, check it out...is your mouth watering yet!? 

Red Velvet Cupcakes!

I don't even know how to describe this, but it was a HIT!
Although we celebrated this weekend, it's Rachel's birthday today. Rachel, these 2girls would like to wish you a very happy birthday, filled with joy, laughter and love.

 And on a personal note, I'd like to say that I am so happy to have you in my life! Your positive energy and open heart inspire me all the time.

Happy Birthday Rachel!!


Happiest of birthdays!
Noor

No comments:

Post a Comment